Technical Sales Consultant
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
At AT&T, we’re transforming the sales experience. Our Sales teams work at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. It’s an opportunity to use your sales skills to redefine how our customers connect to the world. Ready to close the deal on career with global connections and even bigger rewards?
• Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of the most complex technical products and services.
• Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
• Designs solutions and provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
• Leads the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
• Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning highly complex system software and applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
• Understands, develops and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs.
• Analyzes customer requirements and designs and implements solutions using company products and services.
• Designs technical solutions involving new and emerging technologies.
• May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
• Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
• Determines best approach to resolve critical issues.
• Assists less experienced peers
Expertise, In-depth and working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and networking industry trends is imperative
• Exceptional corporate presentation, and relationship-building skills
• Strategic thinker with sales intelligence, a strong presence and the ability to create, influence, and drive customer vision
• Effective writing skills; ability to support the development of technically focused, solutions-oriented sales proposals
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technology based solutions
• Extensive working knowledge of AT&T company products and services
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
• Experience across the AT&T Data and IP service portfolio
• Effectively collaborate with internal and external cross-functional organizations and customers
• Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
• Valid driver's license in the state of employment and insurance
• 12 or more years experience in a similar position within the same industry
• Industry Certifications: CCNA, CCNP and CCIE
• Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and extended teams
Bachelor’s degree is not required but a Bachelor’s degree in technical related field, Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Mantente en Contacto
Tenemos nuevos puestos de trabajo todos los días. Y la mejor forma de enterarte de ellos es a través de nuestras alertas de trabajo. Regístrate para recibir las últimas alertas de trabajo en tu bandeja de entrada.Únete Ahora
Lo que nuestra gente dice
Me gusta mi trabajo porque AT&T me hizo sentir como en casa desde el primer día de empleo, nos tratan como familia.SANDY G. - National Business IS&S
Decidí trabajar para AT&T porque representa una compañía sólida y en constante crecimiento. Me gusta la idea de trabajar en un lugar con diversidad cultural, flexibilidad de horarios, pero sobre todo que ofrezca oportunidades de crecimiento.ALONI V. - Representante Bilingüe de Servicio al Cliente (Crédito y Cobranza)
Mi compania en realidad valora a los clientes que usan sus servicios y a los empleados que trabajan para lograr el mejor cuidado. Me encanta que me motivan a encontrar nuevas soluciones y ser innovador ... si a la primera vez no funciona mi idea, me dan animo para intentar de nuevo.DARINKA A. - Crédito y Cobranza