Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Job - Location Mexico City.
This role is great for someone who loves solving complex problems for customers. It's a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to build strong technical skills in a supportive environment while learning the inner workings of the world's largest independent ad tech company.
- Deliver post-implementation product support to Xandr customers
- Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with Client Services team members Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
- Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
- Must be fluent in English
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Mantente en Contacto
Tenemos nuevos puestos de trabajo todos los días. Y la mejor forma de enterarte de ellos es a través de nuestras alertas de trabajo. Regístrate para recibir las últimas alertas de trabajo en tu bandeja de entrada.Únete Ahora
Lo que nuestra gente dice
Me gusta mi trabajo porque AT&T me hizo sentir como en casa desde el primer día de empleo, nos tratan como familia.SANDY G. - National Business IS&S
Decidí trabajar para AT&T porque representa una compañía sólida y en constante crecimiento. Me gusta la idea de trabajar en un lugar con diversidad cultural, flexibilidad de horarios, pero sobre todo que ofrezca oportunidades de crecimiento.ALONI V. - Representante Bilingüe de Servicio al Cliente (Crédito y Cobranza)
Mi compania en realidad valora a los clientes que usan sus servicios y a los empleados que trabajan para lograr el mejor cuidado. Me encanta que me motivan a encontrar nuevas soluciones y ser innovador ... si a la primera vez no funciona mi idea, me dan animo para intentar de nuevo.DARINKA A. - Crédito y Cobranza