As a Bilingual Business Mobility Service Center (BMSC) Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Meet business needs by providing customer service and then cross-selling assigned products such as satellite TV, mobility, and Broadband Internet, while providing solutions and services to businesses. It’s an opportunity to use your sales skills to redefine how our customers connect to the world. Ready to close the deal on career with global connections and even bigger rewards?
- Utilizing appropriate sales techniques to encourage a good customer relationship and enhance the buying experience.
- Applying customer relationship and/or sales techniques to recommend and/or sell a variety of AT&T products or services to meet customers' needs.
- Provide customer service & billing support, solve any issue related with a customer´s account.
- Adding new lines or services to accounts to help customer´s business grow
- Uncover customer needs by building rapport, asking discovery questions, providing empathy statements, and restating the understanding of customer´s needs beyond just the resolution of the issue.
- Find a personalized solution that fits each customer. Make a recommendation (rate plan, how to reduce data usage, promotion etc.). Use your resources to ensure complete resolution.
- Products offered, mainly Mobility: Hotspots and device that connects with a network, also able to offer DIRECTV and Internet for businesses.
- Type of sales: Upgrades, package change, adding new services, plan change
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
- Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
- Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
- One year of customer sales experience. Customer Service experience preferred.
- Schedule flexibility: Our centers operate Monday through Saturday from 7:00 am to 9:15 pm. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will provide two days off each week.
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck, our monthly compensation package is:
- Base Salary: MXN$13,129 (40 hrs. p/week)
- Sales bonus up to MXN $8,000 monthly based on your performance
- Grocery voucher MXN $2,680
- Restaurant voucher MXN $1,761
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
- 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
- Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
- Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits.
- Daycare discounts with participating child care centers.
- Work from Home Support Allowance.
Your health and safety are a top priority. All interviews are being conducted virtually, and all employees may be required to work/train from our office location or remotely, depending on the needs of the business. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable work space with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.
As a result of COVID-19 Contingency circumstances, we are requesting our candidates to confirm their availability to train/work remotely. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal. This is a TEMPORARY measure, once the health authorities confirm the contingency measures changes, you should be available to work at our office location based on business unit needs. The change to permanent telework, in its case, will be in accordance with applicable Legal Regulations.
Mantente en Contacto
Tenemos nuevos puestos de trabajo todos los días. Y la mejor forma de enterarte de ellos es a través de nuestras alertas de trabajo. Regístrate para recibir las últimas alertas de trabajo en tu bandeja de entrada.Únete Ahora
Lo que nuestra gente dice
Me gusta mi trabajo porque AT&T me hizo sentir como en casa desde el primer día de empleo, nos tratan como familia.SANDY G. - National Business IS&S
Decidí trabajar para AT&T porque representa una compañía sólida y en constante crecimiento. Me gusta la idea de trabajar en un lugar con diversidad cultural, flexibilidad de horarios, pero sobre todo que ofrezca oportunidades de crecimiento.ALONI V. - Representante Bilingüe de Servicio al Cliente (Crédito y Cobranza)
Mi compania en realidad valora a los clientes que usan sus servicios y a los empleados que trabajan para lograr el mejor cuidado. Me encanta que me motivan a encontrar nuevas soluciones y ser innovador ... si a la primera vez no funciona mi idea, me dan animo para intentar de nuevo.DARINKA A. - Crédito y Cobranza