At AT&T, we’re transforming the sales experience. Our Sales teamwork is at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers Integrated Solutions to meet their needs in Cybersecurity, Fiber, Wireless, Cloud, IOT and more. It’s an opportunity to use your sales skills to redefine how our customers connect to the world. Ready to close the deal on career with global connections and even bigger rewards?
Responsible for achieving business strategy objectives, standardized processes and oversight of quality, operational metrics, and service level goals in the Call Center. Identify and implement best practices to create successful sales and customer service experience reflective of the AT&T brand strategy. This job is responsible for providing the type of leadership, management, and vision necessary to achieve short and long-range business goals and to grow the business unit as well as ensuring operating efficiency.
You should be able to:
- Lead a team of sales and service personnel focused on customer service satisfaction and the sales revenue growth of established accounts for a country/region.
- Responsible for developing solutions and sales proposals to grow the segment while maintaining margin and expense targets.
- Manage team, including leaders and Customer Service Representatives from selection, training and development, coaching, counseling, to performance management.
- Responsible for the attainment of Service Level Agreement metrics and for communicating Call Center performance internally and directly to customers when required
- Accountable for developing and sustaining a culture of customer service excellence to include measurements and continuous improvement
- Support the development and maintenance of all statistical reporting for the Customer Service functions, including timeliness, accuracy, and quality
- Mentor, coach, train, and counsel department leadership to ensure best practices, professional growth, and accountability for achievement of goals
- Responsible for directing all facets of the department including staffing, goal setting, budget compliance, product evaluation and enhancement, and policies/procedures to ensure smooth and efficient operations. This job is also responsible for strategic planning and budget decisions.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
- Proven People-Oriented leadership reflected in successful cases of building & fostering teamwork and consensus across a large, diverse workforce.
- Five (5) plus years of Sales experience in Call Center industry with a minimum of 4 years in a leadership role with people management responsibilities.
- Experience should show a progression of successful projects and implementations.
- Advanced Bilingual Spanish and English language conversational skills - Interact seamlessly with business and consumer customers all across the U.S. with advanced English fluency and comprehension and adequate writing level.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Mantente en Contacto
Tenemos nuevos puestos de trabajo todos los días. Y la mejor forma de enterarte de ellos es a través de nuestras alertas de trabajo. Regístrate para recibir las últimas alertas de trabajo en tu bandeja de entrada.Únete Ahora
Lo que nuestra gente dice
Me gusta mi trabajo porque AT&T me hizo sentir como en casa desde el primer día de empleo, nos tratan como familia.SANDY G. - National Business IS&S
Decidí trabajar para AT&T porque representa una compañía sólida y en constante crecimiento. Me gusta la idea de trabajar en un lugar con diversidad cultural, flexibilidad de horarios, pero sobre todo que ofrezca oportunidades de crecimiento.ALONI V. - Representante Bilingüe de Servicio al Cliente (Crédito y Cobranza)
Mi compania en realidad valora a los clientes que usan sus servicios y a los empleados que trabajan para lograr el mejor cuidado. Me encanta que me motivan a encontrar nuevas soluciones y ser innovador ... si a la primera vez no funciona mi idea, me dan animo para intentar de nuevo.DARINKA A. - Crédito y Cobranza