Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. As a SENIOR Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Credit & Collections, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected.
Works with client's designated program administrator to provide quality service and support to ensure service solutions meet customer needs in all core care competencies: billing and expense management, post-sale customer education on wireless service and equipment, technical troubleshooting, and problem solving.
Develops, coordinates and monitors the deployment and success of service solutions and provides status updates to the client and Sales Branch based on shared expectations.
You should be able to show:
- Ability to deal with a variety of customers.
- Ability to explain and sustain different charges on bills.
- Ability to create a sense of urgency on our customers to help them get current on their accounts.
- Ability to multi-task; using a computer while wearing a telephone headset, evaluate and offer different payment options for our customers. take notes and create rapport with customers at the same time
- Build relationships and retain the customer
- Resolve the customer’s issue while on the phone
- Need to be creative and innovative
To be successful working on our Credit and Collections team, you’ll need to:
• Have effective communication and negotiation skills, being able to overcome objections and find solutions.
• Be capable of managing to a variety of customer emotions and requirements.
• Establish positive relationships with customers during every interaction.
• Listen, respond, and resolve consistently on every call throughout your shift.
• Be comfortable using a personal computer to take notes and research billing questions while engaging with customers on the phone.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
• Advanced Conversational English to converse seamlessly with U.S. customers.
• Personal Computer experience with Microsoft Windows and Office.
• High school completion or 5 to 7 years of related experience (billing, collections) / University degree or 0 to 2 years of related experience.
• Ability to work anytime during operating hours from 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday. WEEKENDS OFF. - 40 hours per week (8 hours daily)
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck! Our monthly compensation package is:
• Base Salary: MXN$21,858
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,680
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,761
• Mayor Medical Expenses
• Saving Fund
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
• Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
• Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits.
• Daycare discounts with participating child care centers.
• Work from Home Support Allowance.
Your health and safety are a top priority. All interviews are being conducted virtually, and all employees may be required to work/train from our office location or remotely, depending on the needs of the business. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.
As a result of COVID-19 Contingency circumstances, we are requesting our candidates to confirm their availability to train/work remotely. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal. This is a TEMPORARY measure, once the health authorities confirm the contingency measures changes, you should be available to work at our office location based on business unit needs. The change to permanent telework, in its case, will be in accordance with applicable Legal Regulations.
Ready to take our service to the next level? Apply today.
Mantente en Contacto
Tenemos nuevos puestos de trabajo todos los días. Y la mejor forma de enterarte de ellos es a través de nuestras alertas de trabajo. Regístrate para recibir las últimas alertas de trabajo en tu bandeja de entrada.Únete Ahora
Lo que nuestra gente dice
Me gusta mi trabajo porque AT&T me hizo sentir como en casa desde el primer día de empleo, nos tratan como familia.SANDY G. - National Business IS&S
Decidí trabajar para AT&T porque representa una compañía sólida y en constante crecimiento. Me gusta la idea de trabajar en un lugar con diversidad cultural, flexibilidad de horarios, pero sobre todo que ofrezca oportunidades de crecimiento.ALONI V. - Representante Bilingüe de Servicio al Cliente (Crédito y Cobranza)
Mi compania en realidad valora a los clientes que usan sus servicios y a los empleados que trabajan para lograr el mejor cuidado. Me encanta que me motivan a encontrar nuevas soluciones y ser innovador ... si a la primera vez no funciona mi idea, me dan animo para intentar de nuevo.DARINKA A. - Crédito y Cobranza